Package Terms & Conditions
This is a promotional offer for selected couples aged between 30 and 72 years happy to attend a no-obligation 90-minute holiday presentation in return for a subsidized rate.
Guests must meet the following minimum qualifications in order to be declared as a Qualified Traveler and to receive the subsidized promotional rate.
- All travellers must be citizens of the United States, Canada, UK, Norway or Australia or New Zealand be fully employed or gainfully retired, and have a major credit card.
- This offer is not available for travel agents, airline employees, hotel employees, call centre employees, cruise line employees, or timeshare employees are eligible to travel.
- Married couples between the ages of 30 and 72 and whose identification lists the same residential address with the combined annual household of 70, 000 USD (or equivalent)
- Cohabitating/unmarried couples have to have a minimum of 5 years living together.
- Single women between the ages of 30 and 65 (max 3 single women per tour, 2 of 3 women must qualify individually) and who are NOT legally separated or in the process of a divorce. An individual annual income of 60,000 USD.
- All-Inclusive Vacation stays consist of 8 days/7 nights or 5 days/4nights of all-inclusive accommodations in a standard room and is valid for travel by 2 adults and 2 children, ages 12 and under. Extra charges for children 13 years and over, and other guests apply. Please see advertised rates.
- Vacations also include ground transportation from the airport to the hotel.
- There are no black-out dates applicable to travel, however, all reservations requests are subject to availability. All married individuals must travel with their spouse.
- All guests will be required to attend a private viewing at the resort (approximately 90 to 120 minutes) to familiarize them with all the amenities available during their vacation and the options for participation in one of the vacation ownership plans.
- The guests must arrive with and present at check-in, a Hotel Confirmation Voucher which states that they agree and acknowledge their required attendance at this private viewing at the resort. All-Inclusive vacations cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional vacation offer.
- All-Inclusive vacations are not valid for groups. A group is considered two or more families travelling together or meeting at the same resort during the same vacation period.
- Any cancellations made without 14 days prior notice or no-shows will incur a penalty fee totalling $300.00. All-Inclusive: A la carte Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, national beverages, alcoholic and nonalcoholic, daily from 7:00 a.m. to 23:00 p.m.