Package Terms & Conditions
Travel and Stay Details Accommodation is for 7 nights. Check-in Dates are from Saturday to Saturday. All bookings are subject to availability and may be limited during for Xmas/New Year period. Check-in is from 2.00.PM Check-out is until 12.00 NOON
This promotional offer is not available under the following conditions; Eligibility Criteria;
- Guests must be residents of one of the following - UK, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.
- Married couples (if not married, living together for at least three years) holidaying together.
- Both members of the couple must speak English as a first language.
- Be a minimum age of 30 years at the time of travel.
- In full-time employment or retired with a private pension with a minimum household income of £30,000/AU$55,000/NZ$60,000/R6000,000 per annum.
- Attendance of a no-obligation 2-hour resort presentation during your stay is required to qualify for the special rate.
- This promotional stay is not available for group bookings (two or more families).
- Maximum of one voucher purchase per household allowed.
- All accommodation must be taken within 12 months of application and subject to availability and resort promotion capacity. All additional costs and expenses for Food & Beverages together with in-resort activities are the responsibility of the recipient.
- During your vacation both you and your partner will be obliged to attend a 120 Minute VIP Preview of the Karma Group, that showcases the wonderful world of Karma its 44 Multi Award Winning Resort Network, the world-renowned Karma Beach Club Brand, together with the Award-Winning Karma Spa Brand.
- Both Husband and Wife / Partners agree to attend the 120-minute VIP preview together and at the agreed/scheduled time, you are under no obligation to buy or enter into any contract. Please note if you decide to opt-out of attending the resort presentation, the resort reserves the right to charge the full resort rental tariff for your accommodation.
- Flights must not be booked prior to provisional accommodation confirmation being issued in writing. We will not accept responsibility for the booking of flights prior to confirmation of accommodation if availability cannot be met.
- Flight details must be advised within the requested period. Cost of flights, transportation, food and entertainment are the sole responsibility of the travelers unless otherwise stated.
- Guests must check and comply with all health precautions, insurance, passport, visa and entry requirements for the country visiting and to bear all related costs.
- All information given must be correct and remain unchanged by the time of arrival at the resort. This offer is not transferable in whole or part.
- We reserve the right to reject applications if considered ineligible