Package Terms & Conditions
This is a promotional offer for US and Canadian Citizen Couples aged between 30 & 70 at the time of stay. To qualify for the subsidized rate you are invited to a no-obligation holiday presentation.
Please note there is a $29.95 USD per night local resort fee payable at/to the resort. All bookings are subject to availability. Please book ahead for the best selection of available dates.
- Accommodation is for 5 days / 4 nights.
- Arrival day - any day (Mon - Sun)
- Check-in is from 15.00.
- Check-out is until 10.00
- Primary travellers must present a major valid credit card on check-in.
- Debit cards, combination Debit/Credit, non-personalized cards, corporate cards or expired cards cannot be accepted.
- ALL guests over age 21 must present valid USA or Canada passport and one other US or Canadian government-issued photo ID. Upon arrival at the resort, you will need to present passports along with the stamped immigration papers confirming your arrival date. Residents of Quebec and Quebec born Canadian citizens do not qualify for this promotion.
- ALL persons in the reservation, including children, infants, and occupants of a second room MUST attend the presentation together at the scheduled time.
- All participants must be fluent in either English or Spanish.
- Legally married couples must have the same address on their government-issued ID, and at least one participant must be between the ages of 30 and 70.
- Either of the participants may present a valid major credit card in their name.
- Newlyweds who do not have the same address on their ID must bring a copy of the marriage license or certificate in order to be qualified as married.
- A legally single person qualifying for this promotion must be between the ages of 30 and 70 and must present a valid major credit card in their own name. A credit card in the name of the guest will not be accepted.
- Friends or family members of employees of the TAFER Group or any of their affiliates do not qualify for this promotion.
- Qualified participants must be employed full time or fully retired with a minimum annual income of $50,000 USD. In the case of legally married participants, combined income may meet the minimum requirements.
- Use of this promotion must coincide with your first day of arrival in Mexico. We are unable to offer this promotion for guests who reserve prior stays at non-affiliated resorts.
- Clients are not eligible if they have previously toured any Garza Blanca or Villa Group vacation club presentation within the last 6 months, or if they have already used this promotion twice previously.
- Attending the presentation under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be tolerated for the comfort of staff and other guests.
- Your breakfast and presentation will be scheduled for early morning.
- It is not permitted to visit or attend another Vacation Club and/or Timeshare property or presentation while using this promotion, otherwise, your booking and special rate negated.
- Married Couple Prospects must meet the General Qualifications above; have at least one person who is between 30–70 years of age; and (c) both spouses must attend the Presentation.
- All persons in all reservations must attend the presentation.
Sorry- This offer is not available to:
- Individuals who are not between the above-stated ages at the time of travel.
- Two Couple Prospects travelling together - the second couple will be accepted at a higher promotional rate.
- French Canadians and residents of Quebec, Canada.
- Owners or employees of the Villa Group Resorts (or their family members).
- Individuals who have travelled to a Villa Group Resort within the immediately preceding 6 months and attended a Presentation.
- Individuals who own real estate (full ownership property interests) in any city in which a Resort is located including Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San
- Lucas and/or Cancun.
- The person must be willing to have a soft credit screening and must not have had a bankruptcy or mortgage foreclosure during the last year.
- Individuals who have been invited twice to participate in the promotional package and become qualified Prospects.
- Individuals who work in the following industries; hospitality, military, travel agency, time share related and airlines employees.