Package Terms & Conditions
This is a promotional offer for couples and families. The primary guests must be aged between 40 and 65 to enjoy the subsidized rate and be happy to attend a no-obligation holiday presentation during the stay.
- This special offer is available to:
- Residents of the UK or France.
- Aged between 40-65 years at the time of travel.
- Married couples or couples living together for 3 years or more and staying together.
- With Minimum combined pre-tax household income of £;35,000
- In full-time employment or retired with a private pension.
- In possession of a valid credit card upon arrival at the resort.
- Attendance of resort presentation is required to enjoy the subsidized rate, otherwise the standard rate of £800 applies with balance payable at the resort..
- Sorry, this promotional rate in not available for group bookings (Two or more families).
Travel and Stay Details
- Accommodation is for 7 nights for two adults and up to two children aged two to twelve years.
- Additional charges may apply for older children or adults.
- Additional weeks and room upgrades are possible subject to availability and fees payable to the resort.
- Please note, Arrival and check out days are Saturday only for this offer
- Promotional stay period availability runs from March to the end of October. Additional fees may apply for stays outside of those periods (£150-£180 per stay)
- Check-in is from 15.00.
- Check-out is until 12.00.
- Guests must inform the resort in writing of any cancellations within a minimum of 21 days before the travel date. Otherwise, the resort will have the right to charge for any expenses incurred.
- All accommodation must be taken within 24 months of application and subject to availability and resort promotion capacity.
- All additional costs and expenses whilst at the resort are the responsibility of the recipient.
- During your vacation both you and your partner will be obliged to attend a presentation in order to qualify for the subsidized rate at an agreed time, however, you are under no obligation to buy or enter into any contract.
- Please note if you decide to opt-out of the attending the resort presentation, the resort reserves the right to charge the full resort rental tariff for your accommodation.
- Flights must not be booked prior to provisional accommodation confirmation being issued in writing. We will not accept responsibility for couples booking flights prior to confirmation of accommodation if availability cannot be met.
- Flight details must be advised within the requested period. Cost of flights, transportation, food and entertainment are the sole responsibility of the travellers unless otherwise stated or seasonal promotion.
- Guests must check and comply with all health precautions, insurance, passport, visa and entry requirements for the country visiting and to bear all related costs.
- All information given must be correct and remain unchanged by the time of arrival at the resort or it will invalidate the offer. Proof of address (current driver’s license or recent utility bill) must be available at the Resort if requested.
- This offer is not transferable in whole or part, may be used by the recipient family only once and repeat bookings will not be accepted. Once accommodation confirmation has been issued any change in arrival dates will incur an additional processing fee. Processing fees are not deposits or reservation fees and are non-refundable.
- This offer is not open to current members, employees or family or any other company or agency directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion, or any association past or present with vacation ownership/holiday club sales. In the event of misrepresentation or omissions of information given by the participant travellers, we reserve the right to charge the full resort accommodation tariff. We reserve the right to reject applications if considered that the applicants do not meet with the required criteria.