Package Terms & Conditions
This is a promotional offer for US and Canadian Citizen Couples aged between 30 & 70 at the time of stay. To qualify for the subsidized rate you are invited to a no-obligation holiday presentation.
Please note there is a $29.95 USD per night local resort fee payable at/to the resort. All bookings are subject to availability. Please book ahead for the best selection of available dates.
- Please note there is a $29.95 USD per room per night local resort fee payable to the resort prior to arrival. The fee is not per person and covers up to four guests
- Accommodation is for 5 days / 4 nights.
- Arrival day - any day (Mon - Sun)
- Check-in is from 15.00.
- Check-out is until 10.00
- Primary travellers must present a major valid credit card on check-in.
- Debit cards, combination Debit/Credit, non-personalized cards, corporate cards or expired cards cannot be accepted.
- ALL guests over age 21 must present valid USA or Canada passport and one other US or Canadian government-issued photo ID. Upon arrival at the resort, you will need to present passports along with the stamped immigration papers confirming your arrival date.
- Residents of Quebec and Quebec born Canadian citizens do not qualify for this promotion.
- ALL persons in the reservation, including children, infants, and occupants of a second room MUST attend the presentation together at the scheduled time.
- All participants must be fluent in either English or Spanish.
- Legally married couples must have the same address on their government-issued ID, and at least one participant must be between the ages of 30 and 70.
- Either of the participants may present a valid major credit card in their name.
- Newlyweds who do not have the same address on their ID must bring a copy of the marriage license or certificate in order to be qualified as married.
- A legally single person qualifying for this promotion must be between the ages of 30 and 70 and must present a valid major credit card in their own name. A credit card in the name of the guest will not be accepted.
- Friends or family members of employees of the TAFER Group or any of their affiliates do not qualify for this promotion.
- Qualified participants must be employed full time or fully retired with a minimum annual income of $50,000 USD. In the case of legally married participants, combined income may meet the minimum requirements.
- Use of this promotion must coincide with your first day of arrival in Mexico. We are unable to offer this promotion for guests who reserve prior stays at non-affiliated resorts.
- Clients are not eligible if they have previously toured any Garza Blanca or Villa Group vacation club presentation within the last 6 months, or if they have already used this promotion twice previously.
- Attending the presentation under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be tolerated for the comfort of staff and other guests.
- Your breakfast and presentation will be scheduled for early morning.
- It is not permitted to visit or attend another Vacation Club and/or Timeshare property or presentation while using this promotion, otherwise, your booking and special rate negated.
- Married Couple Prospects must meet the General Qualifications above; have at least one person who is between 30–70 years of age; and (c) both spouses must attend the Presentation.
- All persons in all reservations must attend the presentation.
Sorry- This offer is not available to:
- Individuals who are not between the above-stated ages at the time of travel.
- Two Couple Prospects travelling together - the second couple will be accepted at a higher promotional rate.
- French Canadians and residents of Quebec, Canada.
- Owners or employees of the Villa Group Resorts (or their family members).
- Individuals who have travelled to a Villa Group Resort within the immediately preceding 6 months and attended a Presentation.
- Individuals who own real estate (full ownership property interests) in any city in which a Resort is located including Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas and/or Cancun.
- The person must be willing to have a soft credit screening and must not have had a bankruptcy or mortgage foreclosure during the last year.
- Individuals who have been invited twice to participate in the promotional package and become qualified Prospects.
- Individuals who work in the following industries; hospitality, military, travel agency, time share related and airlines employees.