Karma Salford Hall, The Vale of Evesham
Karma Salford Hall, Abbot's Salford, Warwickshire, Gloucestershire, England, United Kingdom
The Karma Salford Hall is a historic country retreat dating back 700 years, situated in the Vale of Evesham neighbouring the English Cotswolds, one of the prettiest rural regions anywhere in the British Isles.
Nestled amid farms, fields and ancient villages, Karma Salford Hall once belonged to King Henry VIII and retains its Tudor charm while offering traditional yet contemporary comforts, including 32 charming bedrooms, restaurant, library, games room and bar.
With the historic towns of Stratford Upon Avon – Shakespeare’s birthplace – and Leamington Spa – famed for its Regency architecture and shopping opportunities – Karma Salford Hall offers a quintessentially English experience that will linger long in the memory.
Rooms and Deals
Classic, Superior and Executive Rooms
Soak up the charm of yesteryear in grand-styling staying at the Karma Salford Hall.
Each room is classically styled double beds each with premium mattress and soft cotton bed linen, some with four-poster beds. The spacious rooms feature en-suite bathrooms with baths and showers, while windows offer views across acres of manicured gardens.
Rooms are equipped with mod-cons, with the ambiance of the past creating a warm and inviting space to relax.
|- Room Service|
|- Flat Screen TV|
|- Tea and Coffee Making|
|- Still Water|
3 or 4-night Cotswolds Break £179 for two guests
Enjoy a break in the beautiful and rustic Cotswolds staying at the Historic Karma Salford Hall with a 70% discount.
Here is the perfect opportunity to escape for a short break to the Cotswolds and soak up the beauty of this famous riverside region famed by the escarpments of the Severn valley and the Warwickshire Avon.
You will be accommodated in the 17th Century Stalford Hall where you can absorb the rustic charm of a time past while enjoying modern comfort with a designer touch.
Enjoy the countryside and historic towns and villages, a nearby golf course, or just relax in the ambiance of the library or snooker room.
Valued at £450 - £600 this special rate is available for a short time at only £179 per couple. Hold now, and book dates in the next 90 days for your stay this year
- 3 or 4 nights accommodation for two adults at 70% off
- Charming Room with District and Garden Outlook
- An Ideal Country Short Break
- Relax and Rejuvenate and enjoy the Karma Spa
- There are no blackout dates! Check in any day (Subject to availability)
- You choose- 3 or 4 nights for the same £179 rate
- Free no obligation resort tour during your stay
- Secure this vacation today at this low rate & select your dates within 90 days to stay in the next 12 months!
Looks like there’s no family room deals right now!
Try a group room or try again later.
Looks like there’s no matching room type or deals right now!
Try another property or try again later.
The Cotswolds covers a huge area – almost 800 square miles – and runs through five counties of Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Wiltshire, and Worcestershire. One of the delights of visiting the Cotswolds is exploring the different areas, each unque yet all defining Cotswold features: golden stone and rolling hills; known as the ‘wolds’.
Explore quintessentially English villages of honey-coloured stone; take in splendid, lively market towns; visit some of the country’s greatest palaces, castles and country houses; marvel at the natural world in acclaimed reserves and at some of the most famous arboretas in Britain; walk through breath-taking landscapes along historic trails; or make a splash in our lake-land area with its own inland beach.
There’s a vibrant buzz in places like Cheltenham, Cirencester, Tewkesbury, Stroud and Witney. There are many interesting things to see and do. And an arty heartbeat too – which extends to the wealth of festivals and events that are testimony to the creative vibe of the region.
The Cotswolds is also richly rural: more than 3,000 miles of footpaths and bridleways to explore; ancient woodlands and wildflower meadows; 4,000 miles of historic Cotswold stone walls dividing up the landscape.
Unsurprisingly this landscape provides a rich harvest of cuisines with local cheeses, meats and drinks appearing prominently on the menus of the gastro pubs, old inns, colourful cafes and fine dining restaurants scattered generously across the region.
From fabulous gardens to interesting local artisans and shopping...why not come and see for yourself?
What Guests Say
We stayed at Karma Salford Hall over Christmas and New Year. What a time we had! The atmosphere in the hotel is amazing, with stone fireplaces, priest holes, 15th-century murals, antique furniture, wood-paneled walls, beams in the ceiling and creaky floors. The rooms in the main house are all different, some with 4 poster be ...
Quirky, cosy, comfortable, with the fluffiest towels and robes and crisp white sheets, we just loved our short break at Karma Salford Hall. We enjoyed the continental breakfast buffet but my favorite was Eggs Benedict with scrumptious hollandaise sauce, tasty ham and perfect poached eggs. The new bar menu is a great addition ...
Benefits of Booking With ViaResorts
Promotional and Flash Sales from around the World!
Prefer another deal? No problem. Swap for any other advertised stay!
Love Your Stay
If you don’t enjoy your vacation get a credit towards another!
Terms & Conditions
Your booking request has been successfully submitted
Booking Reference number: 505402
Please check your email for confirmation of this request and for further updates from the reservation team.
Place Booking Request For Hotel: Bluebay Grand Esmeralda Playa del Carmen,
Room: Deluxe Garden and Ocean View,
Package: 5 day-4 night Mexican Sojourn from only $25 per night!
Note: Check Friday/Saturday for this offer only.
Note: Check Friday/Saturday for this offer only.
Your Voucher Redemption
- Luxury Cancun Experience saving $700
- Hold this Special Rate today! Valid for two years to Stay
- All inclusive Stay- Meals, drinks and snacks included
- Free activities, VIP beach access and more!
- Free transfer on arrival included
- Get in early while rates are low so you don't miss out!
- 5 days and 4 nights for two adults and two children 11 years or less
Final Payment, if any, is payable on confirmation or check-in.
7 Night Package
© 2022 ViaResorts - All rights reserved
Last updated August 19, 2020
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Via RESORTS LTD 12296830 (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, payment information, and social media login data.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Services expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Services or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Publicly Available Personal Information. We collect first name, maiden name, last name, nickname, ID, current and former address, phone numbers, email addresses, family member names and their related information, social media, and other similar data.
Personal Information Provided by You. We collect purchase history, data collected from surveys, past and current partners, and other similar data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Social Media Login Data. We provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the Information described in the section called “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” below.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Services.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies. You can find out more about this in our Cookies Policy: Viaresorts.com.
Online Identifiers. We collect cookie identifiers, or others such as the ones used for analytics and marketing, device’s geolocation, devices, applications, tools and protocols, such as IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, and other similar data.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfilment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract. See the section below headed “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” for further information.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Services that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at [email protected] and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in competitions.
- Request Feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and Contractual.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To deliver services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end-users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We have contracts in place with our data processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will not share your personal information with any organisation apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
In Short: We only share information with the following third parties.
We only share and disclose your information with the following third parties. We have categorized each party so that you may be easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices. If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us.
- Advertising, Direct Marketing, and Lead Generation
Google, Facebook,, Instagram, and Adsense
- Affiliate Marketing Programs
- Allow Users to Connect to their Third-Party Accounts
Google and Facebook
- Communicate and Chat with Users
Zoho Chat, Zoho Desk, and Facebook Messenger
- Content Optimization
Google and Youtube
- Data Backup and Security
Server and Cloudflare
- Functionality and Infrastructure Optimization
- Invoice and Billing
PayPal and Chargedesk
- Retargeting Platforms
Facebook, Adsense,, Bing,, Yahoo,, Mandrill, and Mailchimp
- Social Media Sharing and Advertising
Facebook, Google,, Bing, and Yahoo
- User Account Registration and Authentication
Facebook and Google
- User Commenting and Forums
Trustpilot, WP comments, and Real Reviews
- Web and Mobile Analytics
- Website Hosting
WordPress, Woocommerce,, Bluehost,, Digital Pacific,, AWS,, Mailchimp, and Mandrill
- Website Performance Monitoring
Cloudfare and Google
- Website Testing
- DO WE USE GOOGLE MAPS?
In Short: Yes, we use Google Maps for the purpose of providing better service.
By using our Maps API Implementation, you agree to be bound by Google’s Terms of Service. You agree to allow us to obtain or cache your location. You may revoke your consent at any time.
- HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
In Short: If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Services offer you the ability to register and login using your third party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, e-mail address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
- IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in USA, Asia Pacific, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. If you are accessing our Services from outside the USA, Asia Pacific, Singapore, and United Kingdom, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see “WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?” above), in USA, Spain, France, England, Australia, Thailand, New Zealand, Malta, Mexico, and other countries.
EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework:
In particular, Company complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States and has certified its compliance with it. As such, Company is committed to subjecting all personal information received from European Union (EU) member countries, in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List.
Company is responsible for the processing of personal information it receives, under the Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf.
With respect to personal information received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, Company is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. FTC. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at [email protected]
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
? Log into your account settings and update your user account.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
? Note your preferences when you register an account with the site.
? Access your account settings and update preferences.
- DATA BREACH
A privacy breach occurs when there is unauthorized access to or collection, use, disclosure or disposal of personal information. You will be notified about data breaches when Via RESORTS LTD 12296830 believes you are likely to be at risk of serious harm. For example, a data breach may be likely to result in serious financial harm or harm to your mental or physical well-being. In the event that Via RESORTS LTD 12296830 becomes aware of a security breach which has resulted or may result in unauthorized access, use or disclosure of personal information Via RESORTS LTD 12296830 will promptly investigate the matter and notify the applicable Supervisory Authority not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
- CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
- DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Services, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), The Data Manager, by email at [email protected], or by post to:
Galactic Media Services Pty Ltd
Level 35 Tower One, International Towers Barangaroo,
100 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney,
NSW, 2000, Australia.
Trading as Via RESORTS LTD 12296830
The Data Manager
27 Old Gloucester Street
London WC1N 3AX
HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by emailing [email protected] We will respond to your request within 30 days.